Join A Team That Puts Wonderful You First!
Why is a Security Job great for College Students?
You Could be Assigned to:
You may be wondering why security jobs for college students are a good fit? That’s simple: we work with you. Maximum understands the pressure of college life and we aim to provide you with a flexible schedule to help you balance work and school.
In addition, if you want to pursue a career in law enforcement, working for us provides you with the opportunity to fill your resume with relevant experience to get ahead! Our teams are trained based on the Suffolk County police department’s COPE program and we take pride in ensuring that our guards have the best tools to succeed. Not to mention how great you will feel about protecting your community!
As you can see security jobs for college students provide many benefits. Join a Long Island security team that looks out for your best interests. We operate as a team and view each team member as a critical success factor in the security of our clients. You can start immediately and if you don’t have a license, it’s not a problem at all! Our Recruitment Team is here to support you along your journey to becoming a security officer.
We look forward to adding you to our impeccable team! Sound great? Apply today!
Meet the Team
Maximum Security provides security jobs for college students and we currently have over 400 security officers in the field! We are the trusted security advisor for 35+ gated communities, property management firms, car dealerships, events celebrities as well as the commercial, retail, hospitality, construction and energy industries, to name a few. We are expanding our team and we’d love to have you on board!
The firm was founded on the value of Relationships and has grown to hundreds of guards. We know that our people are the secret sauce to our success and we believe that providing security jobs for college students is the type of talent that will sustain even more growth! As we’ve expanded, our team has helped to shape our culture, with a focus on operating with CLEAR values, including:
Community I Learning I Excellence I Accountability I Relationships
OUR MISSION: To Provide MAXIMUM SECURITY Solutions for Proactively Protecting People, Property & Premises.
No License, No Problem. We'll Help!
A Security Guard, or Security Officer, is responsible for protecting a person, building or valuable items. Primary duties depend on assignment and can include checking & admitting visitors through a gate, into a building, patrolling the premises and responding to any distress calls and alarms.
You can be a:
GATED COMMUNITY SECURITY GUARD
FOOT PATROL SECURITY GUARD
CONCIERGE/FRONT DESK GUARD
CAR PATROL GUARD
COMMERCIAL BUILDING GUARD
Get Hired Immediately! We provide you with a short, clear path to your new security career.
Our security hiring process includes:
1) Submit your resume via our hiring portal
2) Speak with our Recruiting team to decide if the position is a great mutual fit.
3) Receive a Decision / Offer
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid security guard license in state of employment (Don’t worry we can help you get a license, it’s easy & we’ll pay for it.)
- Previous security-related work experience preferred
- Ability to stay levelheaded and respond quickly in stressful situations
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable kneeling, carrying, bending, walking, and standing for extended time
- Ability to perform continuous physical exertion as needed
- Working knowledge of basic security techniques