Maximum Security is currently seeking an on-site Recruiter based out of Huntington, NY to develop and execute recruiting strategies for sourcing an ongoing pool of available and qualified security guard candidates.
We offer medical coverage, paid time off, a flexible work environment, a family-oriented culture, 401K, perks and more! Start your career with Maximum Security today!
- Partner with Ownership, Customer Service Managers, Scheduling and Marketing to identify and develop recruiting strategies for building an ongoing, ready pipeline of qualified candidates, including:
- New Talent strategy
- Passive Talent strategy
- Internal Referral strategy
- External sources strategy (security schools, colleges, veterans, etc.)
- Social media strategy (to be defined alongside our marketing team)
- Collaborate with marketing team to collectively define and execute recruiting marketing strategies, messages, collateral, tools for promotion, events, partnerships
- Utilize company ATS (applicant tracking system) to manage specific areas of ATS related to recruiting activities (i.e., posting job openings, Job Target etc.)
- Interview, qualify and convert applicants into hires. Track applicants in ATS.
- Complete weekly or monthly reports on hiring, effectiveness of recruiting sources, costs vs. return on investment, projections for future growth, and other useful data as directed by ownership.
- Effectively analyze and respond/adapt strategies to hiring trends, shifts in hiring environment
- Review interviewing and onboarding practices and make recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assist with hiring activities such as virtual and in person hiring events.
The position is located in Huntington, NY.
- Minimum high school diploma (or equivalent GED) required, with 3-5 years of related experience recruiting in a fast-paced, high-volume environment preferred.
- Proven experience in successful execution of recruiting strategies to achieve hiring objectives. Demonstrated ability to interact successfully in unfamiliar or new environments
- Energetic, driven personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed, but also take direction from all levels of managers, which may result in having to re-prioritize work activities on a regular basis.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Professional, articulate, and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.