Recruiters are an essential part of our hiring process. In this exciting role, you will facilitate the movement of candidates through the recruitment process alongside our recruiting team, scheduling manager and marketing department to help fulfill our firm’s requirements for an ongoing pool of qualified security officer candidates.
We offer medical coverage, 401K, perks and more for all full-time positions! There will be some office hours (Huntington, NY) and some remote days. Start your career with Maximum Security today!
Our Recruiting coordinator responsibilities will entail everything from posting open positions to job boards, assisting with virtual and in-person tradeshows, scheduling interviews, working alongside marketing to promote requisitions, collaborating with scheduling on candidate requirements and smoothing over any other speed bumps in the hiring process.
Most importantly, we are looking for the following skillset in our recruitment coordinator:
- Effective & Efficient communication skills, in various forms, are the most important quality in an effective recruiting coordinator.
- Recruiting coordinators are often among the first people to interface with job candidates. Therefore, professionalism and an ability to make others feel welcome are essential.
In addition to written and verbal communication skills, core skills required include:
- Technological proficiency
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Comfortable multitasking
- Robust administrative skills
- Time management
- Proficiency in the Workforce ADP Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- This is not a deal breaker, we can assist with training
- Minimum high school diploma (or equivalent GED) required, with 3-5 years of related experience recruiting in a fast-paced, high-volume environment preferred.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
ABOUT MAXIMUM SECURITY
Maximum Security is built upon the values of Community & Relationships. We take pride in our family-oriented culture and treat our team members as if they are an extension of our family. As a Maximum Security team member, you will play a vital role in helping us grow. We currently employ 350+ security officers and we need your expertise to help us source a large volume of new security guards.